Last Updated on 25 July 2013
Trivaco offers engineered products and solutions to meet a vast range of industrial needs. We offer the industry’s best valve products from trusted manufacturers to meet your application specifications and requirements.
The Trivaco selection of check valve includes a variety of configurations to suit virtually every application need. Our quality check valves offer outstanding performance and long service life. We represent the most innovative valve manufacturers to bring you the industry’s best valves and actuators.
American R/D Swing Check Valves are designed and manufactured in conformance with A.W.W.A. C508 and are for use on water, oil and gas lines. Some circumstances require better control of the closing of the disc, in these cases the valves can be supplied with either lever-and-spring or lever-and-weight.
Have restricted spacing requirements? Then you will need the
American R/D Wafer Check Valve that also helps to control water hammer. American R/D Swing Check Valves are widely recognized by engineers and operating personnel due to their well-proportioned and durable construction, and they provide the ideal solution wherever check valves are needed in water and waste-water treatment plants.
DFT in-line check valves were developed in response to the need for a small metal-seated check valve that could be installed in any position while providing tight shut-off.
DFT In-line Check Valves Features and Benefits:
- Designed to prevent “water hammer” and the resultant noise and damage to pipe systems
- Can be installed in any position
- Steel non-slam spring-assisted center guided check valves standard
- Meet or exceed MSS SP-61 leakage requirements
- Custom sizing available
Flowrox offers proven performance heavy duty industrial valves for demanding process conditions in various industries, including the mining industry. Flowrox Rotary Disc Valves (LRD) feature a unique rotating disc design, developed specifically for heavy abrasive and corrosive slurries, which allows the valve to cycle in heavy slurries with minimum wear and without sticking or leaking.
Rotary Disc Valves Features and Benefits:
- No blocking or leakage
- No sticking
- Long wear life due to rotating gate/disc
- Self-cleaning gate action
- Seals in both directions
Flowserve Edward valves meet all applicable codes and standards, with the benefit of finite element stress analysis of critical areas and rigorous proof testing. Flowserve Edward forged and cast steel valves have become the specified choice for power plants, process facilities, and other high-temperature, high-pressure services.
Flowserve Edward Forged and Cast Steel Valves Features and Benefits:
- Body-guided disks on globe and angle valves – minimize wear and ensure alignment for tight sealing
- Integral Stellite hardfaced seats in globe and angle valves – permit compact design and resist erosion
- Compact pressure-seal bonnet joints – eliminate massive bolted flanges on large, high-pressure valves
- Unique two-piece, flexible wedges on gate valves – automatically adjust to any angular distortion of body seats. Shape provides greater flexibility; assure dependable sealing and prevent sticking
Please call or contact us today for fast answers to your questions, to discuss your application, or to receive a quote.